Raushan Kumar (Activist)
Raushan Kumar (Activist)
Raushan Kumar is an Indian activist, social worker and politician, born on 21 January 2000, also known as Raushan Activist or Raushan Kushwaha, he is the founder and secretary of The Village Care Foundation, from Sakra assembly constituency. He is very popular among the youth and has been seen leading the way. For example, for the first time in Bihar, organizing the block level Bihar State Para Athlete Championship in Sakra and Muraul. After Corona, big movements were organized at Siho, Silaut, Dholi, Dubha stations for the re-operation of closed trains and stoppage of new trains, the administration took a decision in favor of the movement.
Early Life and Education
Raushan Kumar was born in January 2000 in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. Belongs to a middle class farmer family. He is the youngest among all, in his family. According to Raushan, his mother's exceptionally idealistic and helpful nature had a big impact on him. He was brought up in a neighborhood where Hindus and Muslims lived side by side. As a four-year-old child, he learned to read Urdu from the Maulvi at the neighborhood mosque and learned Hindi and English at his school. Matriculation - Delhi Public School, Inter - Shri Baliram High School, Graduation - Nitishwar Mahavidyalaya, BRABU.
Political and Social Opinion
He has been an activist and organizer of the student movement AISA for almost thirteen years. In 2019, he worked as the president and district coordinator of block Sakra-Muraul. Throughout this phase, the students' movement has emerged as the real opposition to the authoritarian, fascist government. They have raised issues of students and youth, education and employment, and also defended equal citizenship by opposing the divisive CAA.
Mother and father are involved in agriculture. We want to give back to the people of our Tirhut region and the state of Bihar by putting our experience in education and as a student activist into service. I would like to work with the people to bring change in the ground reality of Sakra and Bihar. With Sakra-Mural, the youth get the education and employment, healthcare and democratic rights they deserve.
Tenure as leader
• Chairman – All India Students Association -AISA, Sakra-Muraul.
• Former in-charge – Insaaf Manch Sakra.
• Former in-charge – Revolutionary Youth Association, Sakra.
• Former District Coordinator – AISA Muzaffarpur.
• National Council cum State Executive Member – AISA.
• Block and District Committee Member – CPI(ML) Muzaffarpur.
• State In-charge – All India Swaminathan Sangharsh Samiti, Bihar
Tenure as a Social Worker
• Sakra Block Coordinator – Muraul Youth Development Forum.
• Former media in-charge – Mahila Nyay Sangharsh Samiti
• District Disabled Employment Planning cum Monitoring Incharge – Bihar Association of Persons with Disabilities.
• State Coordinator – National Urban Rural Computer Literacy Mission and NURCLM Educational and Skill Development Mission.
During this journey he also created his own organization The Village Care Foundation. Through which campaign on free computer education and cyber attacks.
Tenure as a Correspondent
• National Correspondent – Agriculture Today
• Former Indian correspondent Hindi - Ultra TV
• Former District Correspondent – Prajatantra TV
• Former District Correspondent – Saifi Post
• FormerbDistrict Correspondent – Daily Nishpaksh Post
He has gained immense experience in the media sector in organizations like Dailyhunt, NNB Live Bihar, Champaran Today, Bihar Darshan, Muzaffarpur Sweet City, R Activist ...
Love Relationship and other Information
• Marital Status – Unmarried
• Girlfriend – Not Known
• Hobbies/Interests – Listening to music, playing cricket, badminton, travelling, and reading.